Monday, October 5, 2009

111 - Pick nose

You understand the gravity of the situation and nod your head in silent approval. Then you realize you have a sudden urge to pick your nose. You try to do so as discreetly as possible.

Success! You now have an open nose.

Unfortunately your open nose is akin to a Chinese FINGER TRAP, and you cannot remove your digit no matter how hard you try. The REBEL LEADER responds to your suffering with a facepalm, and quickly shoves you out of the room, locking the door behind you.

Well, you know what they say: You can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose!


-
Gnaw off arm
-

4 comments:

I_S said...

Go back to the sewers, feeling like a complete idiot.

Steven Shofner said...

MAKE EXCUSE.
ASK ABOUT MOUNTAINS.

(Awesome, you *have* played QFG2! :-D)

Zac said...

Gnaw off own arm

Anonymous said...

don't gnaw off own arm. Please. Even if that's the only way to get your finger out of your nose. I'm sure there's some wizard that knows the "Get Idiot's Finger Out of His Own Nose" spell at a high enough level.

Archive

About Me

My photo
Hello, stranger. I am PieNinja. My interests include comics (I am a cartoonist), music (I am a composer), mathematics and physics (I am majoring in both), and video games (well duh). Feel free to contact me if you share any of my interests, or need help with a pre-college-level math/physics problem. That is all.