Saturday, February 7, 2009

27 - Roll d20 for a charisma check to sneak up on him


You decide to get the jump on this guy before he notices you, so you roll your trusty 20 sided die to see if you pass your Charisma Check or not. As luck would have it you roll a natural 20! That fool will never see you coming.

--------------------



Unfortunately he hears the die roll on the floor, and turns around.

"Ah, about time you showed up. I've been waiting for you," he replies smugly, or as smugly as a stick figure can look without having an actual mouth.


Make some grilled cheese and tauntingly wave it in front of his face, knowing that he has no mouth with which to eat it

No comments:

Archive

About Me

My photo
Hello, stranger. I am PieNinja. My interests include comics (I am a cartoonist), music (I am a composer), mathematics and physics (I am majoring in both), and video games (well duh). Feel free to contact me if you share any of my interests, or need help with a pre-college-level math/physics problem. That is all.