Thursday, February 5, 2009

26 - Go in the elevator and go to another floor


You spot nobody inside the elevator, so you decide to get in and leave for another floor. You look at the buttons on the panel on the right, and notice that the one on the bottom right has been pressed already.

--------------------



The door suddenly closes, and you feel yourself moving up.

--------------------



The door opens at some unspecified floor. Inside you can make out someone sitting in a chair. With nowhere else to go, you decide to walk in to get a better look around.

--------------------



You find someone sitting at a large computer, with three additional screens around him, and some other technical junk about. He doesn't seem to notice your presence at the moment.


Roll d20 for a charisma check to sneak up on him

No comments:

Archive

About Me

My photo
Hello, stranger. I am PieNinja. My interests include comics (I am a cartoonist), music (I am a composer), mathematics and physics (I am majoring in both), and video games (well duh). Feel free to contact me if you share any of my interests, or need help with a pre-college-level math/physics problem. That is all.