Wednesday, October 14, 2009

115 - Purchase GOURD

You go inside the shop with the SALESPERSON to make some purchases. That GOURD in particular piqued your interest.

2000 GP seems a bit steep, though. You try to haggle the price down to 1000 GP.

--------------------


1000 GP? 1000 GP?!?

The cashier is in an uproar! He can't believe that you even haggled the price to begin with, let alone ask for 50% the asking price. An assortment of profane language escapes his lips, calling you all manner of terrible things. He even went so far as to call you a floating carrot. Man, that's low.

If his face could show color it would be a dark red about now.

--------------------


Nonetheless, the cashier accepts your offer.

You are now (1) GOURD richer, and 1000 GP poorer.

While you're at it, you also purchase (2) CANS OF SODA and (1) BAUBLE OF SPARKING WATER for the asking price, a total of 600 GP.


-
Ask about AX
Examine BAUBLE
-

3 comments:

Steven Shofner said...

EXAMINE BAUBLE.
SHAKE BAUBLE.
READ SODA LABEL.
SHAKE SODA.
FIND SOMEONE TO GIVE SODA TO.

I_S said...

Drink 1 can, store the other for later.

Kenny1264 said...

> Ask about the ax hanging on the wall.

Archive

About Me

My photo
Hello, stranger. I am PieNinja. My interests include comics (I am a cartoonist), music (I am a composer), mathematics and physics (I am majoring in both), and video games (well duh). Feel free to contact me if you share any of my interests, or need help with a pre-college-level math/physics problem. That is all.