Wednesday, April 1, 2009

33 - Run outside the building



You run as fast as you can to the door at the end of the hallway. Cracks are beginning to appear in the wall... are you too late? You quickly grab the handle, and as you yank the door open you hear a great crashing sound.

--------------------



You successfully leave the building.

There is a small person reclining on a tree in front of you, and several things in the hills yonder. It looks like there's a CAMPFIRE and a LARGE BUILDING to the right, and a small HOVEL to the left.


Pick the flower and offer it to the man as a sign of friendship

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pick the flower to your left and offer it to the man as a sign of friendship. :)

Archive

About Me

My photo
Hello, stranger. I am PieNinja. My interests include comics (I am a cartoonist), music (I am a composer), mathematics and physics (I am majoring in both), and video games (well duh). Feel free to contact me if you share any of my interests, or need help with a pre-college-level math/physics problem. That is all.