Tuesday, December 30, 2008

9 - Pick up the BAT, smash the window, and climb out. Examine surroundings.


You pick up the BAT. You are still holding the MIRROR in your other hand.

You charge into the other room, leaping over the body of now unconscious aggressor, and prepare to shatter the window with the BAT. As you approach the window, you notice that nobody seems to be inside, and do not smash the window just yet. The room seems to be fairly small, with an elevator on the opposite wall. The elevator is currently on floor 4.


Jump out the window anyway it's all good

No comments:

Archive

About Me

My photo
Hello, stranger. I am PieNinja. My interests include comics (I am a cartoonist), music (I am a composer), mathematics and physics (I am majoring in both), and video games (well duh). Feel free to contact me if you share any of my interests, or need help with a pre-college-level math/physics problem. That is all.