Monday, December 29, 2008

8 - Step back, close the door, grab the MIRROR, hurry and throw the MIRROR at the angry man, and jump out the window


This man clearly means business, so you rush back to your initial room to arm yourself with the MIRROR. It seems that before you can act, the fellow pushes through to get the first strike in this battle.

--------------------



The man slips on the PIE on the floor.

--------------------



The man has been rendered unconscious by the fall. His BAT has fallen to the side.


Pick up the BAT, smash the window, and climb out. Examine surroundings.

No comments:

Archive

About Me

My photo
Hello, stranger. I am PieNinja. My interests include comics (I am a cartoonist), music (I am a composer), mathematics and physics (I am majoring in both), and video games (well duh). Feel free to contact me if you share any of my interests, or need help with a pre-college-level math/physics problem. That is all.