Friday, February 20, 2009

31 - Now do what the man says


Knowing that time is scarce, you run back into the elevator. You see that another ROCK has fallen, and are tempted to add it to your collection, but resist the temptation. Before you even ponder which button to press the man tells you to press the top left one.

--------------------


You press it, and the elevator moves down.

--------------------



You find yourself in a long, narrow hallway, with a door on the other side and two gruff men with BATS blocking your passage.


Chuck the ROCK at the farther man

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Should of kept it on TeL, But... Wait for the elevator to go where it goes.

Archive

About Me

My photo
Hello, stranger. I am PieNinja. My interests include comics (I am a cartoonist), music (I am a composer), mathematics and physics (I am majoring in both), and video games (well duh). Feel free to contact me if you share any of my interests, or need help with a pre-college-level math/physics problem. That is all.