Wednesday, January 28, 2009

20 - Try to break the glass with your armaments


After much deliberation, you decide that now is the time for action, and not thinking. You tire of snooping around, looking for clues as to what you need to do, and trying to avoid attention wherever possible. You already have a BAT; you can defend yourself if need be. With this attitude you smash the wide glass panel open and walk through towards the BAG.

An alarm blares overhead. You may have been too rash in your actions.


Grab the bag and make your escape down the ladder

No comments:

Archive

About Me

My photo
Hello, stranger. I am PieNinja. My interests include comics (I am a cartoonist), music (I am a composer), mathematics and physics (I am majoring in both), and video games (well duh). Feel free to contact me if you share any of my interests, or need help with a pre-college-level math/physics problem. That is all.