Saturday, January 3, 2009

16 - Look through the wide glass window while avoiding the button and X.


You walk up to the wide glass window, carefully walking to the left of the panel with the X on the floor. The pedestal has some writing on it that you did not see earlier, but you quickly turn your attention to the room beyond the window. In it, you see an empty table and a poster behind it that reads "Room of Improbability." You haven't the foggiest what this means.


Press the button, but DON'T stand on the X

No comments:

Archive

About Me

My photo
Hello, stranger. I am PieNinja. My interests include comics (I am a cartoonist), music (I am a composer), mathematics and physics (I am majoring in both), and video games (well duh). Feel free to contact me if you share any of my interests, or need help with a pre-college-level math/physics problem. That is all.