Saturday, January 3, 2009

15 - Ask the man staring at the window to join you in the elevator. Then, ask him about what each button does.


You stare at the buttons confusedly, and decide that the men outside, having come from the elevator have some idea how it functions. You call one of them over, but he is too enthralled by the broken window to pay you any heed. What a nerve! It looks like you're on your own for this, so you decide to press the buttons in an orderly fashion. You start by pressing the top right button. It glows when you touch it. The elevator moves up.

--------------------



The elevator door opens up after some time, revealing a room with a panel on the floor with an X on it, a pedestal in front of it, and a wide glass window on the wall.


Look through wide glass window while avoiding the button and X

No comments:

Archive

About Me

My photo
Hello, stranger. I am PieNinja. My interests include comics (I am a cartoonist), music (I am a composer), mathematics and physics (I am majoring in both), and video games (well duh). Feel free to contact me if you share any of my interests, or need help with a pre-college-level math/physics problem. That is all.