Friday, January 2, 2009

13 - Pookie!!


You decide to name the small creature "Pookie," although it doesn't seem to care for the name. Still, the furry critter happily jumps onto your shoulder, since you have no free hands in which to carry him. Man, a backpack or shoulder sack of some kind would really be useful at this point.

You turn around and face two men giving you blank stares. Apparently they were enthralled by your dancing, and can't seem to move a muscle. Quite an inconvenience since they are clearly blocking the elevator.


Greet the two strangers and ask them to move, nicely

No comments:

Archive

About Me

My photo
Hello, stranger. I am PieNinja. My interests include comics (I am a cartoonist), music (I am a composer), mathematics and physics (I am majoring in both), and video games (well duh). Feel free to contact me if you share any of my interests, or need help with a pre-college-level math/physics problem. That is all.