Thursday, January 1, 2009

12 - Attempt to calm the beast by doing a festive dance


In an attempt to appease the beast you bust out every dancing move you can think of, ranging from swing to hip hop to the Hava Nagila. You feel like an idiot, but the small, furry creature does seem pleased with your performance. The little guy seems to have taken a liking to you, and would like to join you on your quest (whatever it is).

SMALL, FURRY CREATURE has joined your team!

Would you like to give SMALL, FURRY CREATURE a nickname?


Pookie!!

No comments:

Archive

About Me

My photo
Hello, stranger. I am PieNinja. My interests include comics (I am a cartoonist), music (I am a composer), mathematics and physics (I am majoring in both), and video games (well duh). Feel free to contact me if you share any of my interests, or need help with a pre-college-level math/physics problem. That is all.