Friday, September 18, 2009

104 - Put on DISGUISE

Before you venture into the chaotic cluster of idiots in the main square, you decide to put on a DISGUISE from your bag of tricks. The question is, which one? You are partial to both the TOP HAT and MONOCLE set and the WREATH you just made. It is not an easy decision to make.

After several minutes you go with the classy TOP HAT and MONOCLE.

--------------------


You get a few weird looks, but for the most part the people are too busy making fools of themselves to notice you. The DISGUISE must be working!


-
Head to REBEL HIDEOUT
-

1 comment:

I_S said...

Head back to the rebel base.

Archive

About Me

My photo
Hello, stranger. I am PieNinja. My interests include comics (I am a cartoonist), music (I am a composer), mathematics and physics (I am majoring in both), and video games (well duh). Feel free to contact me if you share any of my interests, or need help with a pre-college-level math/physics problem. That is all.