Tuesday, January 6, 2009

18 - Push the button again.


You press the button again, and a passageway opens up with a "shink" sound in the other room. You hear a similar sound to your right, and turn to investigate.

--------------------



The X panel on the floor has been removed, revealing a secret passageway in the floor. There are bars on one side for climbing up and down, but you can't see deep enough to know where it leads to, or what dangers lurk below.


Ask the fuzzy guy if he wants to investigate

No comments:

Archive

About Me

My photo
Hello, stranger. I am PieNinja. My interests include comics (I am a cartoonist), music (I am a composer), mathematics and physics (I am majoring in both), and video games (well duh). Feel free to contact me if you share any of my interests, or need help with a pre-college-level math/physics problem. That is all.